Monday, September 15, 2008

Molly goes to school

Well, our lovely Molly is finally going to school. Her obedience and potty training have not been great lately and tinky and decided it was time for her to be a better doggie. She will also learn tricks in the subsequent 2 months and I am sure will be a much better doggie to us and to her sister Kima.

That said, I miss her a bit. She used to play around with Kima and do "till the death" (as I call it jokingly) wrestling sessions. Kima is now laying on the floor just relaxing, but clearly missing Molly. She whined for most of the afternoon after we left with Molly and searched for her in the house.

I believe Tinky misses her as well, but we will have a chance to visit and take Kima with us as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the way you write is funny.HAHA

Anonymous said...

God, I thought I'd missed a really serious live development for you two, until I got to the word "Doggie"!

Nein said...

What do you mean it's not a serious life development. It's our Doggie... you and your hens!!!