Saturday, September 13, 2008

Now for something completely different...

I have been updating the firmwares of my Nokias all afternoon. In between, some tea mingled reading Economists from the past.

Tinky is here. She is browsing the web and looking at doggies. "Oh that one is very cute".

For a couple of seconds we assume we have a big house and think about calling this gentleman to potentially buy one of his beautiful doggies. "But we can't have 3 doggies, can we?"

The main part of the question was at the end: "can we?"... unfortunately, of course we can't, but Tinky turned to me and kept the fantasy of a bigger house going. That is, until we both realized that there isn't a bigger house and we can't have a third dog.

"Maybe if we move to KL?". Maybe, I responded... just maybe.

I now look at her and think of how happy I am. How happy I hope we both are.

3 comments:

Aeghilnz said...

What is KL?

Anonymous said...

yes, where is KL?
and congratulations! happy for your guys! i have been reading her blog for a while.

Nein said...

KL is Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. Thanks for reading